Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Word twist- an adaptation of 10 things I hate about you

I hate the way you mock at me
And the way you dress your hair
I hate the way you sing at night
I hate it when you sneer
I hate your moody drooling face
and the way you ease my mind
I hate you so much it makes me want to vomit
it somehow makes me smile
I hate the fact that you are always there
I hate it when you fly
I hate it when you surprise me
even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you are not around
and the fact that you do not mind
but mostly i hate the way i dont hate you
not even close,
not even a bit,
not even at all ..

la la la ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! me likey!

Ashikkin said...

likey likey ;)wonder if i can find 10 things i hate abt someone? might be tricky

wana said...

thanks :) i took the poem from ten things i hate about you he he he